Monday, February 06, 2006

Website is updated


If you are reading my blog, take a moment and check out my new website....
http://www.trudybentleyrech.com

I have learned a lot. Most artists post their bio in the third person. This is the web. I want to be more informal. My Bio and formal resume will go with a package to folks who want this kind of documentation or if I am in an gallery exhibition or museum type show, but for online...I am staying casual...at least for now. What do you think of this painting? I am donating it to a charity event for Step by Step Early Childhood Development Center. They help children with developmental delays catch up. It is a great center. They use art to reach out to the young children. It is one of my favorite pieces, but theirs is a great cause. Hope it brings them much needed funding.

4 comments:

Martha Marshall said...

Beautiful painting, Trudy! And I just viewed your website complete with thumbnails by category. It's a pleasure to look at! I've got your link up on my blog now.

Martha

Trudy Bentley Rech said...

Tnank you Martha. Your wonderful use of color has had an effect on me. I miss the group in Tampa. Hope to visit with you all in person again in the not too far distant future.

CameraDawktor said...

This painting is really funky...makes you think. You are very talented.

Trudy Bentley Rech said...

Thank you for the comment from both past and new visitors! You made my day.