Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Love of my life


I paid for many art supplies doing dog portraits when I was in art school. I do love dogs. All dogs but not just dogs. I love critters in general: birds, cats, dogs, frogs...etc...CRITTERS :-D.

This painting is a 16 X 20 oil on archival panel and framed in a gilded frame. It is "in the collection of the artist" and not for sale. The title is If Dogs Could Talk.
This dog does communicate very well with her eyes, ears, tail and amazingly word like expressions. She CAN spell and count. Dogs...I love dogs.

2 comments:

C. Robin Janning said...

Trudy,

What a lovely portrait. I love critters also -- but who would not love this one portrayed! She looks like a friend!!

Trudy Bentley Rech said...

Thank you so much. She is a delightful "little girl". At my feet and always in my heart.