Sunday, December 09, 2007

Finally

Ok, I was pretty upset when my PC crashed and the conversion to Mac was rough.  Now, many printer manufacturers are getting around to producing drivers for Leopard so I am able to function pretty well.  One printer still can't do what it used to, but at least it appears this manufacturer will eventually deal with this issue.

All in all, I am happier with the conversion to Apple.  Unless PCs and Windows really change in the future, I will stay with my Mac system.  The display is awesome and Adobe products so work better with Mac.  

2 comments:

Martha Marshall said...

Trudy, a year and a half ago I bought an iMac. Now I'm wishing it had been the big one. But still, I'm enjoying it, though I haven't converted completely. It sits across the room from my PC, which I seem to be still dependent on.

I need to do more with the Mac than just painting, which is all I've done on it.

I hope your new year is a wonderful one.

Trudy Bentley Rech said...

The total immersion was the trick for me. No PC to pull me back into that world. Ken's computer is OK, but very slow compared to my old one or especially the MacPro. I am spoiled now. The ads are a bit misleading, in my opinion, because there really is more to setting up a Mac with multiple printers and a network (especially when a PC is in the net.)
Love hearing from you Martha!