Sunday, January 22, 2006

Good show

Well, I am happy to have sold 10 pieces. I was pleased to meet a number of people interested enough in my art to purchase it. Surprisingly, the small nudes sold the best. I enjoyed the exhibition. The funds from this show will be used to resupply and further establish myself. The biggest compliment anyone can give an artist is to buy a piece of that artist's work. Thank you to my new patrons. I look forward to additional encounters with these nice people and hopefully others who decide to add my original work to their walls in the future. Sona Gallery owner, Deb Angus went above and beyond to be helpful. The gallery business isn't an easy one. It was an honor to hang work in such a nice space. Angus is also an artist. You can visit the Sona gallery site by visiting the site below.
http://www.sonagallery.com/sona.htm


Check back tomorrow for an update

2 comments:

Martha Marshall said...

Congratulations Trudy!!! Your hard work is beginning to pay off. I knew it would!

Trudy Bentley Rech said...

Thanks Martha...it is exciting. I know I must be patient and persistent.