Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hanging the show


Tonight, I will be at the Sona Gallery in Naples later today to hang my own work. Although the space is restricted because this event has 12 other artists showing, I have a great hanging plan. All the extras are under control. I have a guest book, business cards, bio and artist's statement as well as some brochures showing past and present work. The show opens tomorrow evening. I will be happy to take some of the day to relax. Today, I am adding a still life to this blog. I am feeling a bit hungry!

3 comments:

hlc said...

What a beauty this one is. Has a real presence to it. Congratulations.

Martha Marshall said...

You are going to have an absolutely brilliant show! Here's to you and your big debut on the Naples Art Scene.

Trudy Bentley Rech said...

Thank you both. The show went very well indeed. I still have a long way to go in this town, but it is a start. Appreciate your comments.